AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

My Hoover Contour has started leaking from inside onto my

Customer Question

My Hoover Contour has started leaking from inside onto my floor. Can it be that new seals will solve this problem or something else. The fridge is almost 18 yo.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The water appears to be moving underneath the vegetable crisper and then drips on the floor on the left and right hand corners of the fridge. It does not leak every day or night.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: I've just noticed the fridge doesn't chill contents as it used to mainly fluids.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Will you please send me the model number, so I can look for the technical information I need to assist you? Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
HE430TF model number
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Thank you. Before replacing any parts, check to see if the defrost drip tray at the bottom of the refrigerator is out of position, or cracked. Also check for mold growth, that will often build up and fill the tray. Please let me know what you find. Thank you..