AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

My washing machine is consistently giving me E 3 message and

Customer Question

hi pearl, my washing machine is consistently giving me E 3 message and stopping working
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I think the info on your site is probably correct when it says the machine is not registering the door as closed
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: no that's the main problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Will you please send me the brand name and model number, so I can search for the necessary technical information for you? Thank you.