Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

We have pyroclean oven but we didn't get directions on how

Customer Question

We have pyroclean oven but we didn't get directions on how to go about it.t
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: he oven is about 4yrs old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: Barry Daunt
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Whitegoods Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Just checking it. It is por881s
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Thank you! The complete Owner's Manual for that model is available below!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?