Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My name is ***** *****. I have a beko front loader washing

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** *****. I have a beko front loader washing machine. When I turn the machine on water starts to go in but then it stops and the lock light starts to flash then this keeps repeating and it won't wash. Have put it on spin cycle and it does the same starts to empty then stops and the light flashes then keeps repeating
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's about it whatever cycle it is on it seems as though it is going to work but after a few seconds stops and the light flashes and then repeats. No error message comes up
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

Does the door lock on the unit?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

What pattern is the light flashing between pauses?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It flashed on and off with whatever cycle it is set on

Ok first have you tried unplugging it for 10 minutes and plugging it back in, if that does nothing can you get me the complete model off the unit?

I see this question is still open on my list, if you did not need anything else all I ask is please use the STAR/VOTING rating system at the top of your page to rate my service so I can close this out... Thanks