AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

Beko 6.5kg frontloader washing machine purchased Feb 2013 -

Customer Question

Beko 6.5kg frontloader washing machine purchased Feb 2013 - we came home and found that the cycle had stopped with water in the drum and the door locked. We tried re-setting the cycle without success. Went online to see if there were any ideas - we turned everything off then on again and pressed the re-set button and the on-switch simultaneously. It then came up with weird numbers and furiously starting washing creating a ridiculous amount of suds! Turned it off again. We fiddled quite a bit with the buttons and have no doubt totally confused the electronics. It now has the 'end' cycle flashing and the door locked. When turning to cycles, it doesn't respond. The drum has one item in it (a heavy bathmat) which no doubt caused the problem by un-balancing the drum. Help! What can I do? I cleaned the filter not long ago. cheers, Carla
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Please try removing the power once more, for 30 minutes, to see if it makes any difference in the control board operation. Let me know what result you get. In the meantime, I'll look up parts information for you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you - no change....... May need to get a technician in I guess
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

You're welcome. Your deposit is held by JustAnswer, until you check the ACCEPT button.