Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Graeme. I have an Omega OG92XA Cooktop. The electronic

Customer Question

Graeme. I have an Omega OG92XA Cooktop. The electronic Ignition has suddenly stopped sparking on all burners. What can I do?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I turn the knob and press down to ignite the burner there is normally a click and spark. Now nothing happens.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you are certain you have power to the unit, the spark module is faulty. The spark module is arrowed red in the attached picture.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!