Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

We have a Chef 2 door oven and grill. It is about 15 years

Customer Question

Hi, We have a Chef 2 door oven and grill. It is about 15 years old. Last night while being used it decided to shut down. While the oven light still works all the other functions shut down, including the fan that operates when the flap is lifted. The circuit breaker did not throw out. What could be the problem? Thanks John M 0419 003 540
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If all other functions have stopped, the function switch is likely faulty or the electronic control, depending on the model. If electronic, turn the power off at the mains for a few hours. Any change?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?