John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

We have a dometic 2406 aes fridge in our caravan, the

Customer Question

We have a dometic 2406 aes fridge in our caravan, the cooker, oven and hot wter all run on gas perfectly but the other day we had the fridge running on gas and i tyrned the gas tap on the clynider off when we went to move on and now the fridge wont light on gas again
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: turn gas back on water heater and stove/oven all work but fridge just wont reignite on gas
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Do the other appliances all work correctly?

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Did you try to get back to me? If you did, I did not receive what what you sent.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Do you need any more help, before your request times out?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi John, I got hour question about the other appliances, which i answered, but have not received any communication since. Cheers Peter
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Unfortunately, your answer didn't make it all the way down the cyber highway, and get to my computer. May I please have it sent again? Thank you.