AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

I have had a great experience with my daewoo f1222 fron

Customer Question

I have had a great experience with my daewoo f1222 fron loader.....however this week, it began to grind when washing, then on thre high spin all hell broke lose....running the machine with no washing proved ok, so loaded as per normal....sounds when the barrtel agitating, had a small sound of grind....but when it got to the final spin, it clatter, like something was lose...maybe a bolt5...so i turned it off...barrel which should be rigid is lose....on opening the back, the belt is ok, but obviously something has come lose...maybe a bolt that holds the barrel in place????am loathe to call out one and only serviceman who charges like a wounded bull.....cause there is no one else......if the back casing were removed????carefully because of the wiring.....would I be able to ascertain the problem???
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

How old is the appliance please?