Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Im ***** ***** i have a westinghouse 221 fridge that is

Customer Question

hi im ***** ***** i have a westinghouse 221 fridge that is freezing everything just happened 1 weeks ago i turned the thermostat down to lowest seeting but still keeps in a very low degree
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the fridge thing? yes i haven't use for 3 month
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it still freezes at the lowest setting, the temperature control thermostat will probably need to be replaced.

May I please have your complete model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?