Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I had the gas turned off at the house and now I can not get

Customer Question

I had the gas turned off at the house and now I can not get my Bosch 26e to heat water again. I press reset on the fuse box it starts and then turns off again
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The heater is not working after the gas was turned off
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! When the gas was turned off, it may have allowed air into the system that will need to be purged from the line. Or, it may be in a safety lockout. Try turning the power off at the mains for at least an hour to allow the electronics to reset. Does the behavior change?