John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have a Hoover 500M washing machine that starts to fill

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Hoover 500M washing machine that starts to fill with water then stops. I checked all the connections to the taps and they're fine and was wondering if it could be the cycle timer knob as sometimes it starts working if I move that around.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

You might have an inlet water flow restriction. Many times solving it is a simple as unscrewing the hose connectors at the supply faucets, removing the screens located inside the connectors, and flushing debris buildup from the screens. If you'll please send me the complete model number, I'll look for parts replacement information, in the event that something needs to be replaced.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

...

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi John, sorry for my late response but I've had some family issues. Thanks so much for your response. I'll check the machine out and get back to you.
Many thanks, Linda
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

OK. Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Do you need any more help, before your request times out?