John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Our son now has our Simpson 9.5kg washing machine approx

Customer Question

our son now has our Simpson 9.5kg washing machine approx 5yrs old. It goes through the washing cycle ?rinse ok but not draining to complete the spin cycle. It will manual gravity drain if pipe is on the floor. It sounds like it is humming, so seems power is getting through but not responding.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Are you ready to speak with the Whitegoods Technician now?
Customer: yes unless it would be better to speak with Tim, our son who is in Newcastle.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

It sounds like there is debris or lint clogging the drain assembly, and hose. You need to access that by removing the rear panel to clean it out. Will you please send me the model number, so I can look up technical information for you? Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Do you need any more help, before your request times out?