Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

My LG turbo drum 7.5kg WT-H755A stopped working and beeps

Customer Question

my LG turbo drum 7.5kg WT-H755A stopped working and beeps flashing dE
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I did what I normally do, put in a load (not overload) at night set the timer for the early morning. Next morning that was what was happening. I tried a lighter load, I emptied the water and started again. I switched it off held the start for 5 seconds and turned it back on. Nothing worked.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so but I'm no expert
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 9 months ago.

This DE error code is a door error. This means the latch will need to be ordered and replaced in order to have your unit working again.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.