John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have a Bosch washing machine (a couple of years old). It

Customer Question

I have a Bosch washing machine (a couple of years old). It suddenly stopped working today without warning. I had done a load of laundry and had put the second load in and set the program, but the selected program did not start (although the electronic display was working). I then tried to turn it off and then on again and when I tried to turn it on the display did not work and the machine has been completely unresponsive since. The electrical socket is working as I have tested other appliances on it. Can anyone help me?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

First, try removing the power by unplugging it, or switching the breaker in the electrical panel off for 30 minutes. Reapply the power, and check to see if the control board display has reset itself. May I please have the whole model number? Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Do you need any more help, before your request times out?