Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

My name is ***** *****. Can't find the model name or number

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. Can't find the model name or number on my dishwasher. All of the buttons appear to work, but dishwasher nit filling with water. It just makes a quiet noise, but nothing happening. Help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What do you want to know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 9 months ago.

Is the noise a humming noise?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Okay sounds like the unit is in flood mode. Pull the dishwasher out in the floor, tilt it back 45 degrees to let all the water in the base drain out. Try the unit again.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.