Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Here f&p iw812 same problem as the page i'm on replaced

Customer Question

hello ***** ***** here f&p iw812 same problem as the page i'm on replaced motor control board sd11 with replacement error 9 appears when press start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what details you need ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

9. (0001001) Size Switch Sensor

The display size switch setting does not match that stored in the memory.

Primary Source – Display Module 2 & 3

Action – If the display module for phase 2 or 3 has just been inserted into a console housing than check that the two size switch plungers accurately locate onto the console housing. If this fault has appeared during normal operation of the machine, check the size switch or replace the Display Module.

Action Phase 2 & 3

If the Motor Controller has been changed from one size machine to another, than the size switch setting in the memory will have to be reset. This can be done by entering and exiting the Option Adjustment Mode. Push and hold START/PAUSE then push POWER button.

Action Phase 4

Reselect the size of the machine by using the SIZE SETTING MODE. Push and hold the water temp up button then press the power button, to select the size of the machine push the temperature up button until the cold LED is on for 5kg machines, push the water level up button until the low water LED is on for the 6kg machine and push the spin speed up LED for the 7kg.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i need the config for phase 5 & 6 machines
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

To access Size Setting Mode, push and hold the
FABRIC CARE button and then press the
POWER button. Select the correct size on the
display by pushing the White button next to the
correct size (Phase 5) or using the ADJUST
button to highlight the right size (Phase 6). Size
setting is then set by pressing the POWER
button. Powering off will set the size into the
memory. Check the size is set before starting a
cycle.

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok thanks ..it worked..now water is coming out on the floor below the cabinet..i'll check internal hoses first..obviously solenoid valves are working
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Excellent! Once the leak is fixed you should be good to go!

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!