AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

I have a reasonably new Miele front loader washing machine

Customer Question

I have a reasonably new Miele front loader washing machine with the twin dos. I just put in some items, selected the program and when I pushed the power button the display keeps showing program cancelled and nothing I do can make it start.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Whitegoods Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No, it was OK when I last used it. I tried turning it off and on again at the wall but same thing.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

If, by the term "reasonably new", you mean less than a year old, you should notify the company customer service department, as you should still have service and repair coverage under your warranty provisions.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for your reply, which doesn't really help although I understand about being under warranty may be an issue. However, I was asked to pay $5 when I first visited the website a short while ago, and see my credit card has been debited $42 in error. I require a refund of $37.
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry for the mixup. I'll request a refund for you.