Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

We have a Bosch LIfestyle Automatic dishwasher and there is

Customer Question

Hi - we have a Bosch LIfestyle Automatic dishwasher and there is an E15 error message stopping it working - just trying to find out what we need to do
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No other buttons are responding, the light just keeps flashing NOt sure what else I can tell you!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 9 months ago.

Please post model number.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Jamie
I actually tried to get the model number of the machine but in trying to pull it out of the very tight wall cabinet in which it was placed, I have now broken the hinges of the dishwasher's front door - so now a much more seriousw issue which will require specialist technican visit. Thanks all the same for your willingness to help. David

Not a problem, let me know if you need more help.