AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

I have a WT-H650 top loader, 4 years old. It produces huge

Customer Question

I have a WT-H650 top loader, 4 years old. It produces huge RF such that we cannot listen to a radio in the house (neither mains nor battery operated radio). Technician has never seen anything like it - LG says it is normal and refuses to do anything.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Whitegoods Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Now the machine stops after about 1 minute operation - in any stage whether under fuzzy logic operation or when operated manually - with no power apparent to the machine. The house power outlet is fine and producing stable ac. Turning house power off then on and still the machine doesn't power up. Leaving house power off for 5 minutes then turning on and the machine does power up. However, it only runs for about a minute then totally shuts down. There is nothing in the service manual covering this issue. Many thanks.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Is the RFI present only when the unit is in operation? Does it occur only with certain functions? Thank you.