Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Omega induction cooktop won't turn on, My friend got

Customer Question

Omega induction cooktop won't turn on
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My friend got impatient and pressed a lot of buttons it turned itself off and won't start up
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If many buttons were pushed, it may have confused the electronics. Turn the power off at the mains switch for at least 4 hours. That should reset the electronics. Does the behavior change at all?