Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a bosch dishwasher, all working fine until we put a

Customer Question

I have a bosch dishwasher, all working fine until we put a cleaner through it, when I returned 0:00 was displayed and the water has not fully drained. reset power and tried to run it again, hums for a few seconds, stops humming for a second, then starts to hum again, then display really quickly shows 6:15 and check water light flicks on for a split second, then goes back to 0:00.
any ideas that can help, thanks
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The cleaner likely dislodged just enough "gunk" that it has plugged the drain path. You will probably need to remove the dishwasher from the cabinet and remove the left side panel and clean the drain path and hoses out to restore function. There may also be water in the plastic base of the machine, under the tub, that will need to be dried up.