Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Ariston gas cooker and oven model # CP859 MT (X) AUS S. The

Customer Question

Ariston gas cooker and oven model # ***** MT (X) AUS S. The timer on the oven has a constant shimmer / flicker that is very annoying. The oven was installed a couple of months ago and was fine until 3 weeks ago when the flicker started and seems to be getting worse, however the timer's functions are okay. Alison Bant, Camperdown Victoria, Australia.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue may be with the incoming power supply if there is some disturbance in the voltage or frequency or the clock may be having internal issues. If no other appliances with clocks are having issues, then I believe the problem is isolated to the clock in this appliance only. Is this a new appliance?