Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Talked to a Technician, and he diagnosed our f&p 7.5 smart

Customer Question

Talked to a Technician, and he diagnosed our f&p 7.5 smart drive 9 excellence as needing a new main board and pump.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The machine had previously just stopped, no lights. i have replaced both the main boars and pump and now all the lights come on as they should, but when they go off as they normally do on start up, they wont come back on again when the power button is pressed.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you have a short in one of the components that are connected to the board. We can eliminate the pump since it has been replaced. The next to be suspect would be the motor. Do you see any signs of leakage under the machine? What was the original issue that the board and pump was replaced for?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?