Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My fisher and paykel fridge does not dispense the froze

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My fisher and paykel fridge does not dispense the froze ice... Model E522
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The most common cause of no dispensing is a problem with the wiring at the door hinge connector where the door wiring harness connects to the main wiring harness. Can you inspect that connector, looking for any signs of corrosion or pins in the connector that have pulled loose?