Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I am ***** ***** I have gopt a LG split system
,

Customer Question

Hi I am ***** ***** I have gopt a LG split system
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes.when i try to turn on the AC the cooling light just keeps flashing the ac vent doesnt open and throw air
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is probably an error sensed by the main electronic control. Turn the power off at the mains for a few hours to reset the electronics. Does the behavior change at all?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?