AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

I have a new vitrifrigo dp2600 12 volt fridge and we need it

Customer Question

Hi Pearl I have a new vitrifrigo dp2600 12 volt fridge and we need it to work very well as we are about to go on the road full time and we have had a vitrifrigo dp150 before and it was grate that's why I got this one but no matter what I do it just wont stay cool enough in the fridge compartment on any day that's over 24 degrees c and we have put an extra fan in the rear of the fridge for more air flow to condenser but that did not make any difference so then we had a new door put on the fridge as the other one was not sealing and that seamed to work for about 7 days and I know they say you have to defrost fairly regular but if I have to do that all the time after spending $2400 on this fridge I think I will send it back, hope you can help as I have spent a lot of time converting this caravan t accommodate this fridge. Regards ***** *****
JA: I love it here. I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: yes there is plenty on ventilation at the rear of the fridge as well and it has 8 BMS wiring to the fridge from the battery bank of 480 AMP hour AGM.
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Does the unit work with propane gas as well as 12 volts d.c.?

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Do you need further assistance, before your request times out?