Scott-Appliance
Scott-Appliance,
89799402

I have an LG Air Conditioner and the controller is not

Customer Question

I have an LG Air Conditioner and the controller is not working. The part number for the remote is 6711A20028E, not available? is there another remote I can use?
Thanks
Peter.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Scott-Appliance replied 1 year ago.

hi, yes there is actually is a universal remote you can get for that unit, here are some on ebay:

click here

I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. If you don't see it please let me know.

Please be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site as this rating reflects on me not on the site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.

care of this.