Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a fisher and paykel E522B bottom freezer the bottom

Customer Question

i have a fisher and paykel E522B bottom freezer the bottom of my top fridge area keeps freezing i dismantled the freezer and found both fuses blown on the heater and replaced then ...now i still get the fridge beeping i think during a defrost cycle and my problem not fixed
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the storage bins in the top fridge and lower shelf of fridge door are freezing even with the temp set high
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The electronic control is likely faulty if you found two open fuses. I suspect the electronic control may need to be replaced. Is there (or was there) frost built up in the freezer section?