Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

, My name is. My westinghouse fridge keeps tripping the

Customer Question

Hi Kelly
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My name is ***** ***** westinghouse fridge keeps tripping the fuse switch. Have removed the bulbs and they seeem okay. Is there a reset button in the fridge?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the fuse is tripping, the issue is likely with the compressor. Unplug the wires from the compressor and then plug in the refrigerator and see if it still trips.