Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Have a TSE1283x bar fridge that was working fine, only

Customer Question

Have a TSE1283x bar fridge that was working fine, only couple of years old. Transported it to another location and now it is dead. No noise, no light. Have verified power point ok. Is there a overload reset or something simple? Have visually checked cable from plug to compressor, spade terminals attached ok.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you have verified power to the outlet it is plugged in to, I would suspect a wire has come loose during transport. If the light is not working, it is probably a main wire at the incoming cord connection. Can you get a look at the wiring connections?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi, sorted. Someone had turned the thermostat to zero. Have moved it to middle point and there is noise and lights.
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Excellent, glad it was an easy fix!