John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Blanco OE758XP oven. Power has been off so have reset clock

Customer Question

Blanco OE758XP oven. Power has been off for 20mins so have reset clock to correct time but nothing will turn on.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Did the clock keep proper time after you reset it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to program the cook functions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no cant do that
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

OK. Thank you. I will do a parts search, and I'll get back to you.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

The Blanco name and the model number elicits no response from my parts sources. Is it possible that it's the name of the range's color? Will check the I.D. plate for another brand name?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

If my previous suggestions checked out OK, I think you'll need to replace the water inlet valve assembly. While I was unable to locate the specific part number for your washer, I did find the website I believe can help you. Go to www.spares.bigwarehouse.com.au, and type the words "smeg d161-7 water inlet valve" into the search box. You be shown photos of several valve assemblies. If you have trouble identifying yours, you can call them at the number shown.

If you need further assistance, please get back to me. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.