Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a 350L Whirlpool Refrigerator that exhibits the

Customer Question

I have a 350L Whirlpool Refrigerator that exhibits the following- the three lights are flashing: the only way I can get the refrigerator to function is to switch the power off then on. The upper part seems to freeze but the lower part does not function very well. It was purchased in March, 2008.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Since it starts and cools okay after power cycling, the issue may be related to an electronic control problem. However, the issue may be that the controller is seeing an issue and displaying an error code, likely a defrost issue. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?