Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Have an LG Dishwasher that goes through 55 minute cycle

Customer Question

Have an LG Dishwasher that goes through 55 minute cycle for 32 minutes then stops with error message OE. Have checked drain hose for kinks and cleared filter inside of machine. Is this a problem with the microswitch and if so who is the nearest technician to Warner in Queensland.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error means that the controller sees that the water is not draining fast enough. It may be a that there is a clog at the drain hose connection to your home's plumbing, the most common area for blockages. Are you able to remove the hose for inspection?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?