Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I Have a side by side SRS580DHLS fridge. And the ice maker

Customer Question

I Have a side by side SRS580DHLS fridge. And the ice maker has just stopped producing ice
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The easiest way to diagnose ice maker issues is to manually fill the ice maker with water. If it dumps cubes but does not fill back up, the problem is with the fill system, possibly a frozen fill tube or faulty valve. If it does not dump the cubes, the issue is either that the freezer temperature is too warm (> -12* C) or the ice maker is at fault. Let me know what happens, please.