Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Just had some severe electrical storms in ***** *****, with

Customer Question

Just had some severe electrical storms in ***** *****, with lights dimming. Fischer and Paykel fridges both started beeping and the interior lights are dim. Have turned fridges off, for a few minutes and then back on again. Interior light still dim. Concerned that fridgesw are not working properly; how can I check?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Thanks,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the lights are dim and were running when electrical storms moved through the area, the electronic controls were damaged and will likely need to be replaced.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?