Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

The spin dryer on my parents Bosch Avantixx (WAS24460AU)

Customer Question

The spin dryer on my parents Bosch Avantixx (WAS24460AU) front loader washer isn't working properly. It makes such a loud noise that you can't be in the same room at all and the cloths come out wet.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The rear bearing is going to need to be replaced. That bearing is part of the outer tub assembly, number 0317 in the diagram at the link below.

CLICK HERE