Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Our Siemens dishwasher is not cleaning properly, leaving

Customer Question

Our Siemens dishwasher is not cleaning properly, leaving some crockery and glasses spotted and grimy. We have put it through a cycle with Finish Dishwasher cleaner but that mad no difference.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is probably an issue with the recirculation pressure. It can be affected by too little water or "gunk" built up in the water path. It may also be that the wash pump is failing or the impeller is worn and not able to push the water as designed. If you place a cup in the four corners of the top rack (right side up) and start the dishwasher and allow it to run for a few minutes, does water accumulate in the cups?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?