Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a smeg sa672x dishwasher and its been installed with

Customer Question

I have a smeg sa672x dishwasher and its been installed with the benchtop on top of it. I cannot pulled the dishwasher out . is there anyway we can take the top of the dishwasher off without pulling the whole dishwasher out?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! In a word, no, the unit will need to be pulled out to access the retaining screws at the rear of the top panel.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't want to be charged for this as I did not complete my authority to debit my credit card and sent an email requesting to cancel before this answer , which by the way does not help me at all .
Please do not charge me for this as per my request . If I have been charged please refund.