Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Have Ariston 51 won't start. Far right top two lights flash.

Customer Question

Have Ariston 51 won't start. Far right top two lights flash. When switched off and on at first the two red lights for salt etc come on can this alone prevent the cycle??
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The unit is in error status. Turn the power off at the mains for at least 4 hours to reset. Is there any water in the base of the machine, under the tub? Does the pump run continuously?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
lb51
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Turn the power off at the mains for at least 4 hours to reset. Is there any water in the base of the machine, under the tub? Does the pump run continuously?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i will give that a go. i did the on off but like counted to ten. I will switch it off and leave it.If thats doesnt jiggle its brain i might give you a call. Thank you
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Sounds good, keep me posted!