Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have F&P washing machine Pride 5.5 purchased late 1999. I

Customer Question

Hi
I have F&P washing machine Pride 5.5 purchased late 1999. I started 3/4 full load last night and it won't wash. It will start but filling water every few seconds then start beeping continuously. There are 8 lights indicator and 3rd, 4th & 7th are on. I redistributed loads, turned it off completely and turn it back on but it's repeating same as above. Never once had a problem with this machine. Can I fix it or time for a new washing machine?
Thanks
Chris
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error (00110010) indicates that the hot water inlet valve is faulty, see the attached page. Make sure the valve is on and replace the inlet in machine if hot water supply to the machine is adequate.