Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Jon, I have a Bosch Classic Maxx machine and it won't do the

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Jon, my name is***** have a Bosch Classic Maxx machine and it won't do the gentle spin at the start of the wash...and will just sit there with water and do nothing else. i have checked the filter (found some lollipop sticks) and tried again but issue still exists. It will drain and i have trid a spin cycle which also works. Any ideas?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not sure what else to tell you?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it spins okay, the issue is likely to be with the control module in the machine. Unplug the machine for at l east 4 hours to reset. If it still acts the same, please post back with the complete model (E number) and we can run through the manual diagnostics program.