Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a Blanco OE606X wall oven that has suddenly stopped

Customer Question

I have a Blanco OE606X wall oven that has suddenly stopped working. The display is currently switching from 0.00 to auto and I have not been able to set the time. Panel seems to be loose which is preventing me from doing this. Is this a major repair job and who do I contact to investigate the problem
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the buttons are not working from the panel being too loose, the panel will probably need to be replaced as the retainers have probably broken. If you hold the panel in, can you get the buttons to work?

Setting the Clock. Once the power has been connected, the display 0.00 and the Auto indicator will flash alternately. Press both keys (1) and (2) at the same time and release. Within 4 seconds, set the clock by pressing either button (1) or (2) until the correct time is set.