Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have an Electrolux 7kg Eco Wash SystemMod: EWF1074 I have

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I have an Electrolux 7kg Eco Wash SystemMod: EWF1074 I have seen your previous detail to reset, I have tried that and it comes with error E24, i can not find that code in any manuals..can you help please
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Normaly I select a wash mode then hit start and all is well, Now when I turn the selector it shows the normal wash duration, then it tries to start by itself, it sounds like the pump starts, then the timer drops immediately to 0.01 and finishes with it beeps as if it's now finished the load, and if I hit pause, it just says error
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The E24 error is a pump relay failure on the main machine controller. Does it pump out completely or shut off when it begins to pump out?