Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

We accidently left our freezer door open today one hour!! It

Customer Question

Customer: We accidently left our freezer door open today for maybe one hour!! It is now shut, everything seems to be working BUT the freezer alarm keeps going. We re-set it but then after a little while it starts again.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There really are no more details to give.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Unplug the appliance for at least 4 hours to reset the electronics. When you plug it back in, of course, the temp alarm will be sounding until the temperature gets down to proper range. Does it shut off after getting to proper temp?