Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have an Omega 900mm free standing oven. The heat doesn't

Customer Question

Hi there, I have an Omega 900mm free standing oven.
The heat doesn't come on during fan bake. The fans work, I replaced both elements, I even replaced the function selector switch. Still nothing and I am stumped. I've been told there is only 1 thermostat in the oven and it's obviously working so maybe there is a fuse somewhere?!!
Please help if you know what could be causing me to have no heat on fan bake as the wife wants it fixed ASAP. Cheers
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is probably a break in the wiring to the fan element. Can you measure the voltage at the element when the oven is set to bake? Does the wiring appear to be intact? Can you follow it back from the element to the switch?