Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Washer gets to 30 to go then stops starts beeping
, I

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** washer gets to 30 to go then stops starts beeping
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I keep turning it of on until it gets to 20 then it starts and finished
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i will wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it fills, washes and drains okay but just hiccups at the 30 mark, the main machine controller is likely faulty or there may be a temperature hold in the controller, depending on the model.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?