Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have the Samsung 10kg/7kg washer dryer combo. There is no

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. I have the Samsung 10kg/7kg washer dryer combo. There is no power to the machine and the door is stuck shut with my clothes inside. I've looked for a release but can't find it. It's not where the water drain is
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: NO power to the machine. It's not the power point as I've checked it. The door won't open.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes I can wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm going away in the morning which is why I want my clothes out now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Washer/Dryer 10kg Wash/7kg Dry (WD1102XVM)
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you remove the top from the machine, I believe there will be an emergency release at the bottom of the door lock that will allow the door to be manually opened.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?