Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a WALL MOUNTED LG Inverter V R24AWN S/N 204KASL00406

Customer Question

I have a WALL MOUNTED LG Inverter V R24AWN S/N 204KASL00406 air conditioner. It hasn't worked properly for a long time, but my husband passed away last year and I don't know how to fix it. It is only a few years old and I have kept the filters clean.
Warm air blows out of the unit in the lounge, but it is not cooling and the unit outside is not making any noise at all.
can you help?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I am very sorry to hear about your husband's passing.

The power supply for the outdoor unit is separate from the indoor unit. I suspect that the issue is with a fuse or circuit breaker to that outdoor unit is the cause of the problem you are having. There should be a separate box near the outdoor unit that houses the fuse or circuit breaker. Can you have a look and tell me what you see, please?