Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Just having issues with my dishwasher error 3
,

Customer Question

Customer: just having issues with my dishwasher error 3
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: stopping with an hour to go on cycle and not washing at all
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: im a little uneasy about payment like this ive never heard of this site I just googled the error andf this came up
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! On some dishwasher, that error is a heating system faulty. It can also mean that there is an issue in the wash motor or the water is not draining out.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?